Addis Family Getaway undertakes to ensure that all possible care is taken so that the travel arrangements specified in your Itinerary run efficiently and successfully. These booking conditions seek to explain as clearly as possible the responsibilities undertaken between you and us when you make and we accept a reservation.

Confirming your bookings

The person named in the booking form as client is acting on behalf of him / herself and each person named on that form as Additional client is responsible for ensuring that he/she is fully aware of the following booking conditions. The Lead client warrants that he/she is authorized by the Additional clients including, where an Additional client is under 18 years of age, is the parent or legal guardian.
Upon agreement on a tour with Addis Family Getaway, we will issue a Confirmation of your Booking. 40% of the balance will be due to be settled forthwith and the remaining 60% on its commencing by any of the methods set out in the tour agreement. Failure to pay the balance will result in your reservation being cancelled and your deposit forfeited. It is the responsibility of individual clients to ensure that they are in possession of a valid identification card or passport, and if required visa.

Cancellations

Cancellations of confirmed bookings by client(s) after signing the Tour Agreement up to 14 days prior to departure are subject to a cancellation fee of 40% of the total Tour Price. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to the scheduled departure will be subject to full payment (100%). If after commencement of the Tour, the Tour has to be stopped in an early stage because of personal circumstances of the client, Addis Family Getaway cannot grant any refund.
For Cancellations done by Client(s) or by Addis Family Getaway in case of Natural Disasters, Political Unrest or War the same conditions as mentioned above apply.

Insurance

You are required to have a travel insurance covering medical expenses or repatriation . Addis Family Getaway is not liable for your travel insurance but does have an insurance for all means of transportation which will be used during the tour. The insurance policy works according to the Ethiopian law.

Responsibility and Liability

The staff of Addis Family Getaway will conduct every Tour as agreed with every individual client to the best of their ability. If despite this there are any complaints during the Tour, please contact our office in Addis Ababa as quickly as possible so that we can do our best to solve the problem(s). However, Addis Family Getaway cannot be held responsible for cancellations in case of unrest, war or natural calamities or over-bookings made by third parties such as hotels, airlines, transport companies or other travel agencies. Although we only make use of safe and well insured cars and other materials and every possible care is taken to safeguard our clients and their properties, Addis Family Getaway cannot be held responsible for any loss or harm of personal goods, consequences of sickness, accidents or calamities. All extra costs resulting from above mentioned situations are for the client’s own account. Addis Family Getaway will use its best efforts to assist as an agent for our clients in dealing with third parties and in case of need such as theft, sickness, injuries or other calamities. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Ethiopia. Our clients are obliged to travel with a good travel and health insurance.

Flexibility

The client appreciates and acknowledges that the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow for alternatives. The outline itinerary as given for each tour must therefore be taken as an indication only of what each group may accomplish and not as a contractual obligation on the part of the company. It is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events, which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, climate and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances. We also consider flexibility in all possible circumstances to satisfy client’s interest by welcoming any request from clients during our tours.

Prices

Tour prices will be quoted upon request